Momentum gathered in the Human Capital sector since its emergence from the Global Financial crisis has been sustained in the last 12 months, with the right businesses remaining attractive targets for cash-rich investors and ambitious international strategic acquirers.
In the face of conventional wisdom M&A volumes remain as high as they have been in ten years - despite the current political and economic environment.
Businesses operating in high growth, structural sectors continue to go from strength to strength and a number of operators are successfully reshaping their business models to make exposure to cyclicality a worry of the past. All of this is symptomatic of a change in attitude towards a sector that has professionalised in the last decade and re-aligned its proposition to focus on what the client values.
In this edition of our Human Capital Newsletter, we:
- Analyse M&A volumes, valuations and performance in the sector since the Global Financial Crisis;
- Explore what is driving sustained appetite from Private Equity and strategic acquirers;
- Consider the outlook for the sector in 2020 and beyond;
- Seek to understand what steps Human Capital businesses have taken to fortify themselves against prevailing economic conditions; and
- Review the themes from our recent Roundtable Discussion with operators from the UK Recruitment industry.
To request your full copy of our Human Capital Newsletter, please email Rosemarie Lamanno firstname.lastname@example.org