The Acquirer Autumn 2016
The Autumn issue of The Acquirer features:
- How Arrowpoint Advisory negotiated on behalf of the negotiation experts The Gap Partnership;
- Retail Technology - How retail is evolving through technology;
- trans-Atlantic PE lessons - US PE and credit investment firms on what they've learned from expanding into the UK;
- The value of IP - Dr. Chris Donegan on the value of intellectual property;
- Livingbridge's investment in The Up Group - a digital executive search and networking specialist;
- How Blueair's environmental ethos attracted the attention of Unilever;
- Nu Instruments, a complex scientific business, found the perfect partner in US-based manufacturer AMETEK
- Accent Equity accelerates IT roll out with the acquisition of Inteno;
- New horizons for luxury travel firm ITC, following their acquisition by NorthEdge Capital;
- Pinturas Benicarl's shareholders achieved the exit they were looking for after the acquisition by Ferro Corporation; and
- The effect the UK's decision to leave the EU has had on the mid-market debt landscape.
To request a copy of the Autumn issue of The Acquirer, please contact Rosemarie Lamanno.