The Acquirer Spring 2016
The Spring issue of The Acquirer features:
- How specialist data analysis consultancy, Tessella, was perfectly positioned when they received an unsolicited approach from a high profile acquirer;
- Retail Therapy - Traditional bricks and mortar retailing is not necessarily doomed to failure;
- PEI Media Group's Management Buy-Out;
- The Global M&A Outlook - What market trends will dominate the next 12 months;
- How owning a scalable proprietary platform helps to drive value in the Media & Technology sector;
- Paintbox reaped the benefits of a 10 year relationship with Arrowpoint Advisory, when it secured investment from the BGF;
- Austrian sensor manufacturer ams completes two transactions in the space of a year, with Arrowpoint Advisory's help;
- Westway Services sold to NYSE-list ABM; and
- Companies pursuing buy-and-build strategies look to competitively priced capital structures.
To request a copy of the Spring issue of The Acquirer, please contact Rosemarie Lamanno.